Daniel N. Moore
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney
Daniel N. Moore focuses his practice solely on personal injury cases. Dan follows in the footsteps of his father, Donald C. Moore, Jr., choosing to represent only those clients with genuine injuries caused by the wrongful behavior of others. Dan and
The Moore Law Firm are committed to providing you with the best and most successful representation possible in your important personal injury case.
- Superlawyers Rising Star, 2010-2015
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers
Dan maintains a strong personal injury practice with emphasis on the following types of cases:
Dan has litigated many personal injury claims involving serious injuries to his clients, including traumatic brain injuries, leg amputations, knee injuries, broken vertebrae, burn injuries, fractures, broken hips, damaged organs and wrongful death.
Education and Bar Admissions
Dan received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, summa cum laude, from Washington State University, and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Following his law school graduation, Dan clerked for a prestigious medical malpractice firm before joining the family business at The Moore Law Firm.
Dan is admitted to practice before all state courts in Ohio and Kentucky, and the U.S. Federal District Courts in the Southern District of Ohio and the Eastern District of Kentucky.
Dan is affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice
- Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Secretary, Solo and Small Firm Section
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers Class XIII
- Clermont County Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers’ Project, Cincinnati Bar Association and Legal Society Aid of Greater Cincinnati
We serve clients in Cincinnati, Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky.* Let Cincinnati accident attorney Dan Moore evaluate your personal injury claim at no cost to you.