Donald C. Moore, Jr.
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney
Donald C. Moore, Jr., has over 30 years of experience handling personal injury claims on behalf of accident victims and their loved ones. Don is experienced in representing clients in all types of personal injury claims. Along with his son,
Daniel N. Moore, Don can provide you with the skilled representation you need in your personal injury case.
Experience With Insurance Companies
Don worked his way through law school as a full-time insurance claims adjuster. He worked for one of the largest insurance companies in the world, investigating and negotiating claims for some of the largest corporations in the world. He handled trucking cases, automobile accidents, medical malpractice cases for three major hospitals, premises liability cases for large hotel chains and supermarkets and many other types of cases.
Creating the Firm
Upon completion of law school, he went to work for the family law firm, established by his grandfather, father and uncle. After 13 years with the family firm, Don founded The Moore Law Firm, where he continues to proudly represent people who have been seriously injured or the families of those killed as a result of negligence.
During the course of his career, Don has done the following:
- Worked for insurance companies
- Served as a temporary judge in Clermont County court
- Chaired many arbitration panels
- Served as a Bar Association president
- Held many other professional and community volunteer positions
- Has been a frequent contributor of legal articles
- Has lectured for national and local bar associations on the subject of personal injury law
Don has received the following professional honors throughout his career:
Don concentrates his practice on personal injury law, including the following types of personal injury cases:
Education and Bar Admissions
Don is a 1976 graduate of the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Following his college graduation, Don attended the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at the Northern Kentucky University, where he received his Juris Doctor in 1979.
Don is admitted before all state courts in Ohio and Kentucky, U.S. District Federal Courts for the Southern District of Ohio and the Eastern District of Kentucky, and the U.S. Supreme Court
Don is or has been affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice, Leaders Forum
- Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
- Ohio Association for Justice, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President; Board of Trustees, 2006 – 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2007 – 2011; Tort & Insurance Committee, Chairman, 2005 -2006
- Clermont County Bar Association, President, 2008
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Clermont County Courts, Judge Pro Tem, Arbitration Chairman
- Hamilton County Courts, Chairman in Arbitrations
- Volunteer Lawyers’ Project, Cincinnati Bar Association and Legal Society Aid of Greater Cincinnati
- Judge, Cincinnati Bar Association and Clermont County Bar Association Mock Trial Competitions
- Judge, August A. Rendigs, Jr., National Product Liability Moot Court Competition
- Salmon P Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University Board of Advisors, Advocacy Institute
Don and the Cincinnati personal injury lawyers at The Moore Law Firm are ready to provide you with the assistance you need with your personal injury claim. We serve clients in Cincinnati, Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky.*
You can count on Don and his team of legal professionals to evaluate your case at no cost, explore your options and advise you as to the best course of action.