Donald C. Moore, Jr.
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney
Donald C. Moore, Jr., has
over 35 years of experience handling personal injury claims on behalf of accident victims and their
loved ones. Don is experienced in representing clients in all types of
personal injury claims. Along with his son,
Daniel N. Moore, Don can provide you with the skilled representation you need in your
personal injury case.
Experience With Insurance Companies
Don worked his way through law school as a
full-time insurance claims adjuster. He worked for one of the largest insurance companies in the world, investigating
and negotiating claims for some of the largest corporations in the world.
He handled trucking cases, automobile accidents, medical malpractice cases
for three major hospitals, premises liability cases for large hotel chains
and supermarkets and many other types of cases.
Creating the Firm
Upon completion of law school, he went to work for the family law firm,
established by his grandfather, father and uncle. After 13 years with
the family firm, Don founded
The Moore Law Firm, where he continues to proudly represent people who have been seriously
injured or the families of those killed as a result of negligence.
During the course of his career, Don has done the following:
- Worked for insurance companies
- Served as a temporary judge in Clermont County court
- Chaired many arbitration panels
- Served as a Bar Association president
- Held many other professional and community volunteer positions
- Has been a contributor of legal articles
- Has frequently lectured for national and local bar associations on the
subject of personal injury law
Don has received the following professional honors throughout his career:
Don concentrates his practice on personal injury law, including the following
types of personal injury cases:
Education and Bar Admissions
Don is a 1976 graduate of the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor’s
degree in Business Administration. Following his college graduation, Don
attended the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at the Northern Kentucky University,
where he received his Juris Doctor in 1979.
Don is admitted before all state courts in Ohio and Kentucky, U.S. District
Federal Courts for the Southern District of Ohio and the Eastern District
of Kentucky, and the U.S. Supreme Court
Don is or has been affiliated with the following organizations:
- Ohio Association for Justice, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and
President; Board of Trustees, 2006 – 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2007 – 2011; Tort
& Insurance Committee, Chairman, 2005 -2006
- Clermont County Bar Association, President, 2008
- American Association for Justice
- Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Clermont County Courts, Judge Pro Tem, Arbitration Chairman
- Hamilton County Courts, Chairman in Arbitrations
- Volunteer Lawyers’ Project, Cincinnati Bar Association and Legal
Society Aid of Greater Cincinnati
- Judge, Cincinnati Bar Association and Clermont County Bar Association Mock
- Judge, August A. Rendigs, Jr., National Product Liability Moot Court Competition
- Salmon P Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University Board of Advisors,
Don and the Cincinnati personal injury lawyers at The Moore Law Firm are
ready to provide you with the assistance you need with your personal injury
claim. We serve clients in throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
You can count on Don and his team of legal professionals to
evaluate your case at no cost, explore your options and advise you as to the best course of action.