Daniel N. Moore focuses his practice solely on personal injury cases. With over 20 years of experience, Dan represents only those clients with genuine injuries caused by the wrongful behavior of others. Dan and The Moore Law Firm are committed to providing you with the best and most successful representation possible in your important personal injury case.
Attorney Moore’s outstanding legal work has earned him several prestigious accolades, including:
- The Best Lawyers in America List, 2020-2024
- Super Lawyers, 2016-2024
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010-2015
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top 100 by National Trial Lawyers
- Top 50: Cincinnati Super Lawyers, 2023-2024
- Top 100: Ohio Super Lawyers, 2024
Dan received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, summa cum laude, from Washington State University, and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Following his law school graduation, Dan clerked for a prestigious medical malpractice firm before joining the family business at The Moore Law Firm.
Dan is admitted to practice before all state courts in Ohio and Kentucky, and the U.S. Federal District Courts in the Southern District of Ohio and the Eastern District of Kentucky.
Dan is affiliated with the following organizations:
- President, Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, 2021- present
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Association of Justice
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers Class XIII
- Clermont County Bar Association