Anesthesia Malpracticein Ohio
The application of anesthesia is among the medical procedures requiring the most amount of care. If misapplied, anesthesia can be fatal or produce serious injury. In today's high-pressure healthcare environments, we place enormous trust in professionals about whom we often know little. If these professionals are negligent, the consequences can often produce significant and potentially fatal implications on your health. If a medical professional failed to properly administer anesthesia, there may be grounds to initiate legal action on the basis of negligence.
Our Cincinnati-based legal professionals at The Moore Law Firm have more than four decades of combined experience advocate on behalf of those harmed by the negligence of others. We have handled countless cases of medical malpractice. Our anesthesia malpractice attorneys in Cincinnati are equally skilled at litigation and negotiation. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team has gained a sophisticated and practical legal knowledge. We have been able to recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
What Different Types of AnesthesiaLawsuit Cases Are There?
Some common types of anesthesia malpractice include:
- Dosage Errors - Too little anesthesia can result in anesthesia awareness, too much can be fatal
- Improper Monitoring - If the patient has an adverse reaction to the anesthesia they may vomit during the surgery, the medical staff is responsible for clearing any breathing obstructions during surgery
- Improper Intubation or Extubation - This can result in improper flow of oxygen which can lead to other complications, it can also result in permanent damage to the vocal cords, lips, mouth or trachea
How Our Anesthesia Malpractice Lawyers Can Help
The tireless work of our team has led to a track record of legal success and a reputation throughout the Ohio legal community for our commitment to client focus. We will leave no stone unturned in advocating for your case. We are always prepared to take a case to court.
Why You Should Hire The Moore Law Firm
Some of the accolades members of our team have received include:
- Selection for inclusion in the Top 50 Cincinnati Super Lawyers® and Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers® lists
- Membership with the selective and prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, an organization only 1% of American lawyers belong to
- Perfect 10.0 Superb ratings on the website Avvo.com
- Peer-voted recognition of Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® recognition
All cases are firm takes on are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we don't get paid unless we obtain a recovery in your case.
Give our Cincinnati anesthesia malpractice attorneys a call at (513) 494-6941 or fill out our online form today.
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one as a result of another person's negligence, you deserve to be fully compensated for your losses. The simple fact is that you should not be forced to pay the price for another person's careless or reckless actions.
The legal system gives you the right to seek justice for these wrongs — take advantage of your rights. The most effective step you can take to secure your right to fair compensation for your losses is to hire a Cincinnati personal injury attorney to advocate on your behalf and represent your case to the insurance company.
My family and I were impressed with the way everyone at the Moore law firm was so professional and genuinely kind and caring at the same time.—A.P.
Dan Moore is honest and super in his field and I would not hesitate to use him again. He will work for you!—Avvo User
I would highly recommend inquiring how he and his firm can assist anyone in their time of need.—Avvo User
He went above and beyond for my son, even getting him more money after the settlement was done.—B.B.
I have always felt Mr. Moore was looking out for the advancement and protecting the interest of both myself and my wife.—Herbert Moyer