Auto Accidents can be devastating and have life-long effects on your physical and mental health. What’s more, with the ongoing costs of hospital treatment, medication, and even physical aids and home adaptations, auto accident injuries often have serious financial consequences. It’s unfair and unjust for you to suffer at the hands of someone else’s recklessness or negligence and the legal system offers you the right to seek the justice that you deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, the experienced Cincinnati auto accident attorneys at Moore Law have a long history of representing and winning cases for people in your position.
With a shared desire for your justice, our committed team will stand by you throughout the process of pursuing a settlement or jury verdict in your favor.
Ohio Car Accident Statute of Limitations
If you’ve been injured in a non-fault accident and wish to pursue a personal injury claim in Ohio, the statute of limitation is just two years, so it’s important that you act quickly and speak with an experienced auto accident attorney.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to common questions and learn more about these types of cases below:
- What should you do after a car accident?
If your injuries permit, what steps should you take immediately after the accident?
- Photograph the vehicles involved in the wreck, at the scene if possible
- Photograph any injuries you have
- Photograph the scene of the accident, including the roadway and surrounding areas, as soon as possible after the accident
- Write down the names and contact information of any witnesses, as well as any statement the witness makes about what happened
- Start a journal of your recovery to keep track of how the crash has affected your life, both physically and emotionally
Once you contact a car accident attorney, what will you do?
After you have contacted us, we will gather additional evidence, including:
- Further photographic evidence
- Formal witness statements
- Police, fire and EMS reports
- Medical records
- Measurements of the accident scene
- Expert witness testimony and evaluations
- Accident reconstruction reports
- Evidence of past and future income
Why do I need a lawyerafter a car accident?
There are certain situations in which hiring a lawyer can help increase the settlement you may receive for your injuries, as well as save you a lot of hassle and headache throughout the process.
- If the insurance company has already denied your claim or is trying to give you a low-ball settlement offer
- If you were seriously injured in the accident and required medical treatment
- If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident
- If you believe you may have to go to court in order to get a fair settlement
- If you are unfamiliar with the claims process
If any of the above are true, you could benefit from hiring a car accident lawyer to represent you. Let us fight for you, while you focus on recovering!
Helpful Auto AccidentResources
Since 1932, The Moore Law Firm has held a tradition of excellence when it comes to aiding those who have suffered due to negligence. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources as possible in the aftermath of your car accident in Cincinnati. We have compiled various pieces of helpful information below to help you understand more about your situation and how to move forward.
- What Is a Rollover Car Accident?
- Key Elements in At-Fault Car Accident Claims
- Negotiating a Car Accident
- How Do Attorneys Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What Happens If Someone Crashes My Car?
- How Long Does it Take To Get a Settlement After a Car Accident?
- How Long After a Car Accident Can You Claim Injury?
- How To Dispute Car Accident Fault
- Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Avoiding Car Accidents
- Establishing Liability in a Car Accident
- When to Get an Attorney for a Car Accident
Fighting for Your Rightto Compensation
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one as a result of another person's negligence, you deserve to be fully compensated for your losses. Whether you were hurt in a truck accident or auto accident, have suffered injuries as a result of a medical malpractice incident, or were a victim of corporate negligence — the simple fact is that you should not be forced to pay the price for another person's careless or reckless actions.
The legal system gives you the right to seek justice for these wrongs — take advantage of your rights. The most effective step you can take to secure your right to fair compensation for your losses is to hire a Cincinnati personal injury attorney to advocate on your behalf and represent your case to the insurance company.
He went above and beyond for my son, even getting him more money after the settlement was done.—B.B.
I have always felt Mr. Moore was looking out for the advancement and protecting the interest of both myself and my wife.—Herbert Moyer
My family and I were impressed with the way everyone at the Moore law firm was so professional and genuinely kind and caring at the same time.—A.P.
Dan Moore is honest and super in his field and I would not hesitate to use him again. He will work for you!—Avvo User
I would highly recommend inquiring how he and his firm can assist anyone in their time of need.—Avvo User